Landscaping offer terms and conditions
Receive one of our front yard landscape packages, valued at up to $8k, for no charge if you are one of the first 8 purchasers of a block in our estate after 1 July 2019.
The front yard landscaping will form part of your application to the Design Review Panel (DRP) for approval under the Mount View Grange Design and Landscape Guidelines.
Front yard landscaping extends to no more than one metre behind the building line.
Prior to requesting the commencement of landscaping works at the completion of your house build process, the following will apply:
- Your front yard must be levelled such that all areas are falling on an even grade away from buildings, with ground levels to be 100mm below finished floor levels.
- All areas must be free of rubbish and contaminants including paint, render washout, builders rubbish eg. concrete, timber, bricks etc.
- Unrestricted access to the entire front yard area is required for the duration of the landscaping works.
- All construction work including but not limited to, buildings, retaining walls, driveways and paving must already be installed (not provided by Johnson Property Group’s landscaping works).
- Watagan Park Landscaping reserves the right to refuse commencement of works if they deem the site to be unsafe, at which point the owner will be required to remove and/or rectify the hazards prior to works commencing.
- Supply and installation of all materials including plants, turf, underlay and garden soil, mulch, timber garden edging, and letterbox as per the customer’s selected landscaping option.
- One initial watering of lawn and gardens immediately after completion of the landscaping works.
- Structural works (eg. retaining walls, fencing etc.)
- Hardscaping such as paving, driveways, concrete edging etc.
- Subsoil drainage systems
- Irrigation systems
- Ongoing maintenance (beyond one initial watering)
- At least one month prior to your estimated building handover date, you will notify Watagan Park Landscaping via email on email@example.com so a tentative date can be booked in for your front yard landscaping works.
- Noting the frontage of your block and your selected option, the landscape designer from Watagan Park Landscaping will confirm with you the design that meets your block’s frontage.
- When the date is confirmed by which:
- i) the builder has achieved handover of your new home; and
- ii) the driveway and any front yard pathways have been constructed, you will again notify Watagan Park Landscaping via email so that a firm date can be booked in for your front yard landscaping works.
- Upon completion of the landscaping works you will be required to complete a handover form confirming your acceptance of the work that was carried out and understanding of ongoing maintenance requirements.